Leila Schneps – Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu
David Balding – University of Melbourne, University College London
Norman Fenton – Queen Mary, University of London
Richard Gill – Universiteit Leiden
David Lagnado – University College London
- Opening lecture by Prof Gerd Gigerenzer, Director of the Center for Adaptive Behavior and Cognition and also of the Harding Center for Risk Literacy, Max Planck Institute for Human Development, Berlin
- Closing lecture by Professor Bernard Silverman, Chief Scientific Advisor, Home Office, UK.
- Registration fee: £202 (students £162) includes admission to all seminars, lunches and refreshments on the days that lectures take place (Monday – Friday), wine reception and formal dinner, but does not include other meals or accommodation.
- Day attendance may also be possible if space available – don’t register but contact me.
- Formal deadline is August 2 but later applications may be accepted depending on availability.
- Relevant abstracts welcome, there are vacant slots for contributed oral presentations and for posters.
- Mikkel Andersen (Denmark)
- Amke Caliebe (Germany)
- James Curran (New Zealand)
- Peter Gill (Norway/UK)
- Therese Graversen (Denmark)
- Ate Kloosterman (Netherlands)
- Amanda Hepler (USA)
- Keith Inman (USA)
- David Lucy (UK)
- Ronald Meester (Netherlands)
- Geoff Morrison (Canada)
- Cedric Neumann (USA)
- Sue Pope (UK)
- Roberto Puch-Solis (UK)
- Daniel Ramos (Spain)
- Norah Rudin (USA)
- Charles Sauleau (France)
- Marjan Sjerps (Netherlands)
- Klaas Slooten (Netherlands)
- William Thompson (USA)
- Torben Tvedebrink (Denmark)
- Gabriel Vivo-Truyols (Netherlands)
- Sandy Zabell (USA)